Welcome to Mountain Wide Event Catering.
From our first conversation we aim to to put any of your worries at ease. We will arrange a sit down meeting where we can discuss everything down to the smallest detail.
We are all about you – our aim is to provide each of our clients with an individual event experience. Having spent 25 years within the hospitality industry we are confident that we can make your event one to remember.
Whether you are organising a wedding, cocktail reception, gala event or a family gathering Mountain Wide Event Catering can provide a menu of high quality with superior service.
MWEC Staff are passionate, well groomed and hospitable individuals who pride themselves on getting the job done efficiently. We will ensure your event runs like clock work from start to finish arriving with plenty of time to set up leaving no stone unturned. Attention to detail is our priority and we will ensure your event looks beautiful.
MWEC staff will ensure that your guests feel at home through out the event attending to their needs. A staff member will stay at your event for its entirety making sure everything is clean and tidy at the end
Our Kitchen staff are innovative and adaptive under pressure so all food will look and taste amazing so your guests will be raving for months to come. With generous serving sizes you will be completely satisfied.
At Mountain Wide Event Catering we are committed to making your special occasion the most memorable day of your life.
We understand that every wedding is unique and that is why we can offer flexibility with all our menus. We will work with you to develop your concept and will happily tailor a personalized menu just for your day.
Know that from our initial meet and greet right up until the day we are available to discuss any finer details or concerns you may have.
Click any section to expand…
- Slow roasted pork belly with crisp apple slaw, cider reduction
- Roasted capsicum, spinach and ricotta quiche on spiced tomato puddle
- Braised lamb pie with rosemary, thyme and root vegies on mushy peas
- Black tiger prawns cooked in an Italian style sauce of capsicum, tomatoes and chilli served on turmeric rice
- Tender beef strips cooked in a sauce bacon, portabello mushrooms, wine and cream, served in a butter puff pastry case
- King prawns wrapped in prosciutto, tossed through a salad of fresh rocket, grana padano cheese and cherry tomatoes and aioli
- Tempura sushi salmon wrapped in nori paper, lightly fried in tempura batter served with an Asian inspired salad Japanese mayo
- Slow Braised Lamb Shoulder with Thyme, Fennel and Fresh Tomatoes served with Cous- Cous and Minted Yoghurt
- Herb Crusted Lamb Rump on a rustic style Ratatouille & Basil Oil
- Pepper Crusted Fillet of Beef with Merlot Jus & Crushed New Potatoes
- Roasted Sirloin of beef with Dijon Mustard & Thyme with a Bourbon & Peppercorn Jus
- Black Sesame & Dukkah Crusted Barramundi Fillets with Preserved Lemon Aioli
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon Fillet Poached in a Mild Malaysian Curry with steamed Asian Greens
- BBQ Spatchcock (Baby Chicken) with Fresh Limes, Onion, Roasted Capsicum, Tarragon & White Wine
- Chicken Breast Supreme filled with Sun Dried Tomatoes & Fetta with a Champagne Cream Sauce
- Slow cooked Pork Belly with fresh Apples & Cinnamon, with a Sweet Cider Reduction
- Traditional Roast Leg of Pork with Sage & Onion Gravy
- Pulled Pork Slider with Asian salad, House made BBQ Glaze on a Brioche Bun
- Moroccan Lamb pie with Mushy minted peas
- Thai Chicken skewer with a mild Peanut Sauce
- Pumpkin Tart with Persian Fetta and Baby Basil
- Lavosh Biscuit with crushed Avocado and Smoked Salmon
- King prawn wrapped in Bacon with Aioli
- Goat’s Cheese and Caramelized Onion Quiche
- Seared Beef Fillet on Crostini with Olive Tapenade and Saffron Aioli
- Mushroom Aranchini
- Rare Thai Beef Salad on Won Ton Crisp
- Smoked Salmon Blini with Horseradish Cream
- Twice cooked Pork Belly with Cauliflower puree, Kempie Mayo & Balsamic Syrup
- Mushroom Bruschetta with Pesto Mayo
- Beetroot Tart with Goats Cheese Mousse
- Mini Lamb Burgers with Rocket, Tomato and Minted Yoghurt
- Slow cooked Mexican beef and black beans on a toasted tortilla, sour cream
This menu is designed to be as simple or extravagant as you please, from a simple family bbq for dad using rump steak, sausages and salads to a high end event using certified wagyu beef and northern territory fresh barramundi with all the trimmings we can design a menu to suit your event.
- Assorted bread rolls and butter
- Jacket potatoes with sour cream, butter & chives
- Gourmet sausages, pork, beef, lamb & rosemary, vegetarian etc
- Rump steak
- Wagyu rump
- prime sirloin
- Prime rib eye
- Wagyu sirloin
- Marinated lamb cutlets in rosemary, sea salt & garlic
- Crispy chicken thigh in lemon & soy
- Half butterflyed baby chicken with white onion, lime and roast capsicum
- Garden salad
- Roasted pumpkin, sweet potato & rocket
- Creamy pesto pasta
- Feta, tomatoes, cucumber, buffalo mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, torn basil, red onion and basil oil
- Potato and egg salad
Breakfast Bundle: Minimum 10 $18.5 Per person
Mini Bacon & Egg Rolls, Mini Mushroom & Tomato Quiches, Assorted Danishes & Crossants, Mini Granola Pots With Yoghurt And Honey, Fresh Fruit Platter, Fresh Juice Of The Day.
Sandwiches: All $9 Minimum 10
Chicken Waldorf: Poached Chicken Breast, Red Onion, Baby Coz Lettuce, Crisp Apple And Walnuts In A Light Mayo.
Rare Roast Beef: Pickles, Tomato, Snow Pea Tendrils, Horseradish Cream.
Char Grilled Vegetables: Pesto, Roasted Capsicums, Mixed Salad Leaves.
Leg Ham: Tomato Chutney, Swiss Cheese, Cucumber And Sprouts.
Turkey: Cranberry Sauce, Cucumber, Salad Leaves And Cheese.
Chicken Schnitzel, Lettuce, Avocado, Bacon And Mayo.
Gourmet Salads: Minimum 10 $10.5 Each.
Pumpkin, Beetroot, Rocket & Fetta (v) (gf)
Orecchiette Pasta, Roasted Vegetables, Pesto Mayo, Tomato & Parmesan. (v)(gf)
Safron Cauliflower, Brown Rice, Roasted Capsicums, Almonds & Mint (v)(gf)
Poached Chicken Breast, Baby Coz Lettuce, Apple, Walnuts & Red Onion In A Light Tangy Mayo. (gf)
Sweet Potato, Roasted Pumpkin, Caramelized Onion & Shallots With A Sweet Tahini Dressing. (v)(gf)
Steamed Brocoli, Beans, Avocado & Mixed Seeds With A Honey Mustard Dressing. (v)(gf).
Platters Minimum 10
Fresh Seasonal Fruit Platter $7 Per Person
Cheese Platter $13 Per Person. Including Dried Fruit, Nuts, Olives, Homemade Dip, 2 Cheeses And Crackers.
Seafood Platter: $20 Per Person. Oysters, Prawns, Mussels, Marinated Octopus, Lemon And Sauce (tartar Or Cocktail).
Sandwich Packages: Minimum 10
Standard: $12 Per Person, 1.5 Sandwiches, Fresh Fruit Platter, Juice Or Water.
Premium: $15 Per Person, 2 Sandwiches, Fresh Fruit Platter, Juice Or Water.
Deluxe : $19 Per Person, 1 Sandwich, 1 Salad, Mixed Cookies, 1 Piece Of Fruit, Juice Or Water.
Send a Message:
Email us at: ua.mo1574031713c.gni1574031713retac1574031713tneve1574031713ediwn1574031713iatnu1574031713om@of1574031713ni1574031713 or use the form below.